Long awaited post Panda 2.2 – Google PageRank update finally happened!
Google updated page rank after its recent PANDA update 2.2 !
On June 27th 2011 Google updated page rank of websites! This is certainly a good news for webmasters.
Happy to convey www.soppnox.com also has got bonus from Google’s PANDA update and have received a very significant page rank boost for all of its WebPages. The home page is up from 3 to 4 and main service pages now have got the PR 3 from 0! Whereas, inner pages which are more descriptive about the services on different industries have got Page Rank 3 (Rose from 0). So sincerely this is a great bonus we got for our quality link building efforts and the content at its core.
Google’s algorithm changes are frequent. In fact Google Panda update happened in
- Panda Update 1.0: Feb 24, 2011
- Panda Update 2.0: April 11, 2011
- Panda Update 2.1: May 10, 2011
- Panda Update 2.2: June 16, 2011
So even without a panda update ranking may change. If your website hasn’t seen
the improvements lately in terms of Page Rank even after the update, that doesn’t mean that something is wrong with your website’s strategy. Look at your traffic, if the flow of traffic is down maybe your website has some shortcomings when Panda is considered.
With this from websites which have taken a hit after the Panda update lessons to learn and adapt completely are:
1. Stop low quality Link building
2. Cut all those ineffective linking strategies off which are hurting your ranking factors
4. Check your analytics data to note from which date the decline has happened, understand the traffic sources
5. Analyze the data across your website or blog. Depending on which sections and categories of website have taken the hit prepare a plan to regain the traffic to those pages. Improve the ranking factors which they currently lack!