remarketing-engage-your-customet-who-visited-your-website
20
Mar

Reach the right Audience using Remarketing (Retargeting)

Anil Kumar T

Retargeting is keeping track of our potential customers who have visited your site and constantly reminding them about your products so that your brand is in top of their mind. Retargeting is also known as remarketing. Only 2% of the consumers buy online at the first visit that leaves 98% of the visitors who don’t […]

7ways-to-track-cxo-in-digital-marketing-sites
11
Mar

7 Ways to Track any CXO Using Digital Marketing

Anil Kumar T

When you connect to a CXO of a company, your marketing strategy must be build upon having a long term relationship between you both. When you approach any high level CXO his mind set is slightly different than the other decision makers of that company. The three main important links to have a good relation […]

5-ways-to-generating-b2b-leads-using-facebook-sites
07
Mar

5 Ways to Generating B2B Leads Using facebook

Anil Kumar T

GENERATING B2B LEADS USING FACEBOOK According to a recent survey in 2013, the state of inbound marketing reported that the marketers marketing in facebook had a lead of about 52%.  Facebook visitors on the average spend about 28 minutes on facebook which leads to capture of about 10% of all the internet visits. Nearly 50% […]

brand-exposure-through-right-content-on-social-media-sites
07
Mar

Brand Exposure through right Content on Social Media Marketing

Anil Kumar T

Social media platform are plenty these days, you can put up content about your brand on social mediums like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. While some social media are purely image based some are content based: Facebook (image/video/article), Google+ (image/video/article), twitter (image/article), YouTube (videos), pinterest (image), LinkedIn (article), instagram (image). Writing good, […]

google-plus-for-social-media-and-seo
06
Mar

Google+ the Best Social Media for Your Business Needs

Anil Kumar T

How is Google+ different from other social media? Google+ is now one of the top social media platforms, but this happened gradually with time. It now has Facebook, Linkedin and twitter as it contenders, it is a must have app for your business. Unlike the rest of the social media networks Google + works differently. […]

six-ways-to-build-strong-linkedin-profile-sites
03
Mar

Six Strategies to Strengthen your LinkedIn

Anil Kumar T

SIX STRATEGIES TO STRENGTHEN YOUR LINKEDIN LinkedIn is a professional networking website helps to connect with working people. To connect in LinkedIn your designation doesn’t matter, anyone can connect with each other. Nearly 277 million people use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas and various opportunities. LinkedIn helps you connect with your different contacts in the […]

ENQUIRE NOW