JunAnil Kumar T
Retargeting: Retargeting is a tool that helps to keep your brand in the top for those 98% of the visitors who have bounced back from your website. Technically, it is a cookie-based technology that uses a simple java script in the bottom of the page which follows audience all over the internet. Is it Effective? Yes, I would tell it is the most effective tool that has ever been built to track the audience in the internet. It targets the Right people in Right places with Right ads. But what it really does is not simple. It keeps on tracking the customers and their every single click in the page. When the customers move out of the website without purchasing, these retargeting tool records their choices and post their choices in the form of ads in other websites that they visit. These ads are only shown to those people who have previously visited your website. These days it is been used by many e-commerce websites. It gives a higher Return On Investment (ROI) to those marketers who have already started using this than any other channel. Lead Generation: In the vast space of internet, marketers only tend to think to generate leads from the social media. But is this really possible? Are those leads accurate and effective? How to do it? Let us look after these measures and learn how to generate lead through social networking websites. Twitter: Twitter has really got an interesting stuff added to its suite, known as Twitter Cards or Lead Generation Cards. This help brands to drive highly qualified leads. This is designed in such a way that the user expresses interest over the brand. The user can share his/her information and also may fill out forms while remaining in Twitter itself. With the help of this, the marketer gets the leads and can contact the customer and send them offers directly to their mail id. LinkedIn: As we all know that LinkedIn is a great platform for connecting in a professional network. This network not only makes us connected with other users but also lets us share knowledge in discussions and questions. Building a strong profile is very mush important. Due to this viewers gets attracted. Simple steps in lead generation are as follows:
- Growing connection: Contacts must be added from all the possible ways but remember, the people you know the most would only add value to your connection. Contacts from own industry, clients, Facebook, Twitter, community, etc may be added.
- Joining group discussions: There are targeted discussion groups which includes answering questions, sharing of professional knowledge and ideas among the group members. This helps building relationship among the group.
- Adding LinkedIn apps: Apps in LinkedIn makes the members interesting to figure out what is going in you. Reading a book or an article or a blog, can be directly shared with the apps in LinkedIn. This retains interest within the connection.
- LinkedIn direct advertisement: This is simple and works the same way Google ads work. You write a headline, add some copy, and add a link that redirects to your website. This way you pay LinkedIn as per you convenience.
- LinkedIn mobile application: This application works best on an iPhone. It can be used in a trade show or while making one to one contacts. This application is simple to use. Just bump your phones together lightly; LinkedIn will share the contact information via Bluetooth. And there’s you create a lead.
- Call-to-Action: Before posting a post, a call-to-action must be specified. This may be in the form of picture or a link attached in the picture. Cover photos can be updated with new products and more information may be shared via a link in the description of the picture.
- Include link in Captions: Photos creates visibility and when links are attached to it, they become complete in sharing the correct information to the users. These links can be redirected to the website of the company and may also tend to fill out forms. These days to gain leads, the marketers use links in captions and get more likes and visitors to their websites.
- Advertising in Facebook: This is very much effective because the advertisements are only visible to the targeted audience when they need it. These way customers get what they want and companies are benefitted by this strategy. Most of the marketers have already started using Facebook Advertising as their first strategy in generating leads.
- Facebook events: Events in Facebook can be created; these events may be linked to webinars. These are free to join and with few steps a customer may be interested in the products. An event is more useful as it sends all the detailed information about the actual product.